- What would it take to end California’s drought?, by Faith Kearns and Doug Parker (published at The Conversation and Newsweek)
- Californian drought: Challenges for farmers and city dwellers, by Doug Parker and Faith Kearns
- California’s water paradox: why enough will never be enough, by Doug Parker and Faith Kearns (published at The Conversation and Newsweek)
- The Art and Science of Waiting (for Rain), by Faith Kearns
- 5 Key Facts about the California Drought—and 5 Ways We’re Responding to It, by Faith Kearns
- Research Summary: Soil Type, Crop, and Irrigation Technique Affect Nitrogen Leaching to Groundwater.
- Institute director Doug Parker is a member of the California Climate Change Consortium, which issued the report, Climate Change Consortium for Specialty Crops - Impacts and Strategies for Resilience (pdf).
- A.J. Gold, D. Parker, R.M. Waskom, J. Dobrowolski, M. O’Neill, et al. 2013. Advancing water resource management in agricultural, rural, and urbanizing watersheds: Why land-grant universities matter. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation 68(4):337-348. doi:10.2489/jswc.68.4.337
- Volume 3, Issue 1, March 2016
- Volume 2, Issue 2, September 2015
- Volume 2, Issue 1, April 2015
- Volume 1, Issue 1, September 2014