Nitrogen Management Training for Certified Crop Advisors
The University of California, Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources, with support from the California Department of Food and Agriculture’s Fertilizer Research and Education Program, has developed training program aimed at helping growers to develop efficient nitrogen management practices. The training was offered in early 2014 and again in 2015, with one session coming in January 2016, to Certified Crop Advisers through the California Association of Pest Control Advisers, in locations around the state.
Training dates and locations
- January 14-15, 2014: Modesto, Ag Commissioner Bldg
- February 18-19, 2014: Woodland, Heidrick Ag Center
- February 25-26, 2014: Fresno, Ramada University Hotel
- March 5-6, 2014: Salinas, Salinas Elks Lodge
- March 11-12, 2014: Tulare, International Ag Center
- January 13-14, 2015: Fresno, Ramada Inn
- February 24-25, 2015: San Luis Obispo, Courtyard by Marriott
- March 10-11, 2015: Sacramento, Scottish Rite Temple
- January 20-21, 2016: Fresno, Radisson
Photos by Steve Beckley.